There are many free recovery tools available which will help you to recover your lost or damaged data from different sources. No matter if you are working on a pc or have stored your data on a USB or Pen drive, the data is almost important. And if you will lose that particular and important data due do any issue then surely you will be at a dead end. Because you have put a lot of efforts and some sleepless night on the working of that project which is encased in that document which is now lost or get corrupted. It supports different formats.
If this happens, which usually can happen because you are a human anything can be expected even the same thing you can expect from the machine. So don’t be worried the unstoppable copier is the most recommended and committed tool in the recovery of the data. It has a simple interface with some basic and clean designs which can be operated by anyone, even the person who is using it for the first time can easily interact with its functions. It has a simpler filter process in which you have to select the files which you want to recover and then the source on which you want the file to be stored. That’s all then all the process will be done by unstoppable copier utility tool.
It doesn’t require too much space on your pc and doesn’t have too many big requirements. Its transfer speed is quite good. At one point, it lacks if you want to transfer more than one files at the same time, then this tool is not for you. So what you are waiting for download this great utility and recover your data which has been lost and save yourself for the future.
Interface, Specs, Features, and Compatibility
- Unstoppable is not only a recovery tool but also can be used as a back-up tool. It can also be controlled or through a command-line interface.
- It allows you to recover the files from the disks, which are physical damage.
- Its transfer speed is far better than the normal windows copies file.
- One of the vital features of this software is that it is portable; it doesn’t acquire any space in your system.
- Platforms on which it can work are windows XP, Windows vista32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).
- It’s a free tool; you don’t have to pay any bucks to buy it.
- Its rating is 4.5/5.0
- It recovers the data from the damaged or corrupted files and then put them in a specific folder or destination.
- The download size for this tool is 6.08 MB