HDD Regenerator Data Recovery Tool
Usually, when bad sectors occur, they will slow down the operations and sometimes stop the working of the operating system. Every second you will be receiving an error which can frustrate you very badly. So that’s why HDD regenerator software is made. The name suggests it all; it is specifically designed for the bad sectors error which occurs in the hard drive due to several reasons. It usually executes a deep process by going in the depth of the sectors to find the sectors which are got corrupted.
It is not so easy for all other data recovery tools to go beyond like this; that’s why this software is the most prominent tool specifically when the matters come of the bad sectors. The working process of this tool is not so complicated. You simply have to visit the website, download this software, and then the process will start. The working of initiation is by the identification of the bad and physical sectors; it will start its process of fixing the problems without losing the users data. One thing about this tool that it is a time taking the process, and you have to wait for quite long sometimes for the recovery of the file. If you want to regain your files in a quick time and your concern is with time instead of files, then this tool is not for you.
Some other limitations occur in the unregistered version, which is as follow:
- Some features will lack
- Not all affected sectors will be regenerated only one bad sector will be regenerate
Besides this all, it is one of the most recommended tools for the bad physical sectors which can easily be smacked down your whole system, and you will never be able to regain your vital data.
Interface, Specs, Features, and Compatibility
- Not a free tool, you have to pay 59.95$ to buy this splendid software
- Its download size is 7.93MB.
- It can work on all versions of windows. like Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7(32 or 64 bit), Windows 8(32 or 64 bit), and Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- It is specifically designed for the physical and electronic bad sectors.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Its processing takes too much time
- But only one bad sector will be regenerated in its can process.
- Bad hard drives can be scanned faster in this tool, comparatively the other tools.